Such an honor! Never thought my blog would be nominated for an award.
Thanks Angela for the nomination! The Liebster Award is a great way to find new bloggers whose experiences may be worth your attention.
Once nominated, you are expected to complete the following:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Thanks again Angela!
- Create a blog post
- Display the Liebster Award Badge
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
- Post the blog link in a comment to the bloggers you nominated.
Here are the questions I was asked:
Where do you find you’re most comfortable at?
Jumping out of airplanes, stopping hurricanes, swimming through the Bermuda Triangle, or traveling through space.
Whoops. Mind went wandering for a second. My actual answer to this would be reading while lying in bed (wherever that may be).
How do you define home?
A place you wish to return to when stressed or weary.
If you had a choice to travel to one place for the last time, what is your destination? Why?
Norway. It was there I had my first “spiritual orgasm”.
What do you capture most often with your camera?
Landscapes, mountains, hills, and buildings.
How many places in the world have you been to?
Depends on the world. I’ve seen it all in Final Fantasy VIII.
However, on Earth I’ve traveled to 16 countries.
Which country can define you best?
Ireland. Ah how I miss it…
Why do you blog?
What do you think about the role of a blogger nowadays?
They have more power than they know. We should use it to help others.
How do you describe your voice in writing?
There I go again…
What do you stare at most often which can make you calm?
Give one word that can describe you best.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are blogs I’ve enjoyed and I believe they’re worth checking out:
- Alastair Humphreys
- Farnaz’s Art
- Daily Aphorism
- Tom’s Bike Trip
- Aaron Unser’s Art
- Chasing The Sunrise
- Simon Cooper Art
- Wandering Earl
- Rivenis’ “Diskordia”
- Blake Bradley Art
Questions for you:
- What would be your dream job?
- What one person inspired you the most?
- What is your favorite Disney movie? Why?
- What is your favorite album?
- Do you remember your dreams at night?
- What one imaginary world would you choose to live in?
- What is your least favorite taste?
- If you had to live in one country the rest of your life, which would it be? (Can’t be your home country)
- In a zombie apocalypse, what one weapon would you choose?
- Why do you blog?
- What happens after we die? (Again…I need to know)